Online account statement from Zenith Bank
A disagreement will arise every now and then as long as banks and customers are engaged in regular business. Deductions or bank transfers that never arrived or were returned could be among the reasons. As a result, a statement of account is required in order to verify all of the transactions that took place in your bank account within a particular time period. A statement of account can be generated via Zenith Bank’s online banking system.
Because of how time-consuming it can be to go to the bank for a statement, this is a nice concept. So you can escape the hassle of visiting the bank, navigating long lines, and hours of waiting in line by seeing your statement of account online instead.
This might free up a significant amount of time that you could be spending on other activities. If you’re confused about any of your bank transactions, we’ll show you how to request a copy of your Zenith Bank account statement by following the steps listed below.
In what way can I access my Zenith Bank account statement online?
Access to the internet and legitimate bank online outlets are prerequisites for obtaining an online Zenith Bank Statement of Account (Statement of Account). Customers of Zenith Bank can access their accounts via the bank’s website and mobile app. The statement of account can be requested and obtained online using either of these methods.
Go to Zenith’s internet banking portal to request a statement of account. Search for the bank online and follow the bank’s official website https://www.zenithbank.com/ to prevent falling victim to clone site scams.
– Use the login method of your choice to access your account –
If you are linked to more than one account,
- choose the account for which you would like to get a statement.
- Once you’ve clicked on the Account option,
- you’ll get a list of all of your account information.
- Select Account Summary from the account options.
– To specify a date range for the statement you desire,
- click on Beyond 3 months.
- The account statement is typically for the last three months.
- Set a start and an end date for the time period you’re interested in.
- Continue to generate your statement of account by clicking the search box.
- It will take some time for the page to load.
- Now that the file has been loaded, click on it to save it to your device.
A compatible app will be able to open it subsequently. Most often, it is saved in PDF format, so a pdf viewer is required.
A Zenith Bank account statement can be obtained using the bank’s mobile app. If you don’t already have the Zenith Bank Mobile Banking App installed on your phone, do so now.
- To get started, open the app and enter your credentials.
- Go to the top of the page.
- Go to the account overview and select History from the drop-down menu.
If you have more than one linked account, you can select the one you want.
In the email, look for the “statement.”
Start and end dates can be selected to set a time period for which the account statement will be generated.
A mailing address for the created statement of account must be specified via email. Your email address should be entered here.
Now, press the Send Statement button.
Zenith Bank will send you an email with a downloadable pdf of your account statement.
In order to correct errors and provide new features, Zenith Bank’s Mobile Banking App is continually being updated, so please be aware. Navigating may necessitate a somewhat different set of actions than those outlined above. You never know when a statement of account might be there in front of you, so always keep an eye out for it.