Online account statement from Zenith Bank
In what way can I access my Zenith Bank account statement online?
Access to the internet and legitimate bank online outlets are prerequisites for obtaining an online Zenith Bank Statement of Account (Statement of Account). Customers of Zenith Bank can access their accounts via the bank’s website and mobile app. The statement of account can be requested and obtained online using either of these methods.
- choose the account for which you would like to get a statement.
- Once you’ve clicked on the Account option,
- you’ll get a list of all of your account information.
- Select Account Summary from the account options.
- click on Beyond 3 months.
- The account statement is typically for the last three months.
- Set a start and an end date for the time period you’re interested in.
- Continue to generate your statement of account by clicking the search box.
- It will take some time for the page to load.
- Now that the file has been loaded, click on it to save it to your device.
- To get started, open the app and enter your credentials.
- Go to the top of the page.
- Go to the account overview and select History from the drop-down menu.