The NIN is an 11-digit number that must be associated with phone numbers.
The National Identification Number (NIN) is issued by the NIMC office.
This serves the aim of identifying Nigerian citizens
The Federal Government has made this link essential. Additionally, the digits are crucial for financial transactions and other procedures requiring identity.
Typically, the details of your NIN are listed on the NIN slip. If you lose this slip, you can simply obtain your NIN by dialing a series of codes with your phone number. However, what do you do if you do not wish to provide your phone number? In this essay, we will provide techniques for retrieving a
NIN number without a phone number.-
- You can still dial *346# from the phone number you used to register your bank verification number. The NIN retrieval code is identical for all telecommunication lines, including Glo, Mtn, Airtel, 9mobile, etc.-
- You might collaborate with the NIMC application on your mobile device.
- You must have a reliable internet connection for this.
The application is available on the https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nimcmobile for users of Android devices and on the https://apps.apple.com/ng/app/nimc-mobileid/id1500621463 for Apple users.
— Visit any NIMC branch in order to reprint your NIN slip.
Typically, it is recommended that you return to the location where you registered. Then, provide the necessary information to any of the NIMC officers you encounter on the seat. You can also reprint your NIN slip by visiting https://nimc.gov.ng/how-to-print-your-improved-nin-slip/
After regaining your NIN, you can purchase a new SIM card or retrieve the old one. Your NIN information must be associated with each of your lines. Your NIN information might also be useful while conducting some transactions.
How To Connect NiN To Mtn Online
Without a phone number, you could simply use the myMTNApp to link your NIN to your MTN line. The program can be downloaded from the Google Play Store (for Android users) and the Apple Store (for Apple users). Only your name, phone number, 11-digit NIN, and email address would be necessary. When you are finished, click the ‘Submit’ button and wait for a message confirming a successful connection.
How To Connect Nin And Glo Online
For Glo users, please visit this website: http://mobileapp.gloworld.com/glonin/home Fill out all the needed fields and then complete the transaction.
How To Connect Nin To Airtel On The Web.
Airtel consumers can also effectively link their NIN.
- Simply visit the following website: www.airtel.com.ng/nin.
- Complete all the required fields and then continue. You must have a solid internet connection to complete this step.
How to link 9mobile to NIN online
For users of 9mobile,
- visit the website https://9mobile.com.ng/nin Click the “Verify and Link Your NIN Now”
- option. After that, enter any information or specifics that are needed. Next, click the “Submit” button.