Hello guys welcome once again where we shares you some ideas on how you can delete or deactivate an apps or unwanted account from a specific platforms.
Today I will be sharing with you how you can delete an Instagram account from your device and in a very easiest way.
There are some Reasons why you would want to delete an account from Instagram which includes:
- If you register by mistake
- If you uses wrong information while registering your Instagram account
- If you don’t want your information to be on Instagram anymore
- If you are bored or tired of Instagram and you just want to get off it permanently and completely.
- If any of these reasons apply to you then you’re at the right place as I would be teaching you to how to delete your Instagram account on iPhone, android and others.
Until now, the only way to delete your Instagram account was to check in via a desktop or mobile web browser. As a result, Instagram has to implement a function that allows users to delete their accounts beginning June 30, 2022.
Be aware that deleting your account permanently removes your profile, photos, videos, comments, likes, and followers. If you want to delete your account, be aware that account deletion is permanent.
There is, however, a 30-day grace period before your account is permanently deleted, so you can return to Instagram if you change your mind and want to reactivate your account.
However, it’s worth to note that instead of deleting your Instagram account you can as well deactivate your Instagram account temporarily and all your content will be hidden until you logged into the account again.
How To Delete Your Instagram Account Permanently
- Log into your Instagram account in a Web browser (PC preffered) log in to the account you want to delete, You cannot delete your account on the Instagram app so it is advisable to use Web browser.
- Head on to the Delete Your Account page, or click here to permanently delete your account.
- In the Why do you want to delete [account name]section, kindly select the reason why you want to delete your account. It will prompt you to re-enter Enter your your Instagram password.
It will prompt you to re-enter Enter your your Instagram password.
- And lastly Click theDelete [Your username]button.
That’s it you’ve just permanently delete your Instagram account, furthermore there are different ways to delete your Instagram account on iPhone if you have one.
How To Delete Instagram Account On IPhone
Follow these steps to deactivate or delete your Instagram account on your iphone.
- Open the Instagram app on iPhone
- Click on the profile icon in the bottom-right corner.
- Click the three lines in the top right corner
- Open Settings
- Then proceed to Click Account
- Click on the Delete account at the bottom of the menu.
- Confirm this by clicking Delete Account (or Deactivate Account).
How to deactivate your Instagram account
Not quite ready to say goodbye? If you believe that a trial break from Instagram is all you need, consider canceling your account.
Unfortunately, you cannot deactivate Instagram using the Instagram app on iPhone or Android. You must use a PC or mobile browser.
Here’s how to deactivate your Instagram account using a desktop or mobile browser.
Log on to your browser window and log in to the Instagram account you wish to deactivate.
Click your profile picture in the top right corner.
Then click Profile > Edit Profile.
Scroll down and select the Temporarily disable my account.
From the “Why are you disabling your account?” section, pick a reason from the dropdown menu. You won’t be able to proceed until you select a reason.
Re-enter your password.
And lastly Click Temporarily Disable Account.
How To Reactivate Your Instagram Account
If you had previously deactivated your Instagram account and you’re looking for a way to reactivate it, this is how.
Open the Instagram app on your smartphone or tablet or log in to Instagram in a web browser.
On the Instagram home screen, enter the login credentials associated with your deactivated account.
Then click Login and your account will be restored immediately.
That’s it, I believe by now you should have known how to delete or deactivate and reactivate your Instagram account on iPhone and androids.