How do I check my NIN birth date online?
How do I modify my birth date on NIMC?
- Your title
- The date of your birth.
- Your geographic coordinates (ES). telephone
- number location of your birth (local government area and state).
- Your Country of Origin (State, Town, or Village).
- Your father’s Social Security number
- The Origin of Your Father’s Town and Village
- Your Mother’s Social Security Number
- The City and Village of Origin for Your Mother, etc.
You will be required to pay a fee of fifteen thousand nairas to update your date of birth (N15,000). Additionally, you would be asked to provide the following information:
- The original copy of the NIN slip was supplied to you upon your initial registration.
- The printout of the Remita Retrieval Reference Number that was provided by the bank after the payment was made.
- You could also obtain a printout indicating whether or not the payment was completed online.
- A letter of application signed by the individual requesting the modification.
- The letter must explain why the specifics have changed.
- A sworn declaration.
- A newspaper clipping
A marriage certificate
You will subsequently be sent a form to make any necessary adjustments to your NIN information.
The changes to be made would be accessed by any NIMS official to check that the modifications performed to correspond to those contained in the backup document.
The enrollment officer would then enter the revised date of birth into the NIMC computer system.
Ensure that you double-check the entered information before the officer moves on to other tasks.
Upon completion of the enrollment process, you will be provided with a receipt for the transactions made.
If the modification affects the information contained on the second NIN slip, the NIMC officer would collect and keep the second slip.
To make the payment when you change your date of birth, please follow the steps below:
- Visit www.remita.net to initiate the payment process.
- Select the option to “Pay Bills”.
In the section that asks to whom you wish to make a payment, enter “National Identity Management Commission.”
- Under the section for the service’s name, type “Correction of Birth Date.”
- Enter the amount that must be paid.
- Enter your complete name.
- Enter your telephone number.
- Mark the box that reads, “I am not a robot.” Before clicking the ‘Verify’ icon, you may be required to click certain images.
- To complete the payment, click the “Submit” button.
- Next, you will see the RRR page (Remita Retrieval Reference).
- After printing the invoice, record the RRR.
- Choose a method of payment that is acceptable to you. Typical payment options include cards, USSD, bank branches, internet banking, and wallets.
- Click the “Pay” icon to complete the transaction.
- Then, print the invoice for your transaction.