FCMB Code: Banking transactions should not be complicated or time- and location-dependent. What could be more convenient and secure than a quick, convenient, and secure method of accomplishing this? Dial *329#, register with any phone type, and do transactions on the go – even when there is no data connection!
When To Use The FCMB USSD
- Dial *329*Amount# to top-up your mobile phone.
- To top-up other mobile phones, dial 329Amount*Mobile number#.
- To transfer funds, dial *329AmountAccount number#.
- To check your balance, dial 32900#.
- To reset your PIN or to reset/create a transaction code, dial 3290#.
- To purchase data on any phone, dial 3291*Mobile Number#.
- To pay for a DSTv or GOTv subscription, dial *3292Amount*Smartcard Number#.
- To restrict a debit card, dial *329#, pick self-service, and then select block card.
- To link BVN, dial *329#, select self-service, and then pick link BVN.
- Dial *329#, then pick statement, full statement, and duration (up to 6 months). Your statement will be delivered instantaneously to the email address associated with your account.
- Dial *329#, then pick statement then mini statement to rapidly examine your latest five (5) transactions.
- To pay your power bill, dial *3293Amount*Meter No# or *3293Amount*AccountID#.
Lists of UBA Bank*919# USSD Code for all transaction
How to block a bank account or USSD profile on FCMB
Block a USSD profile or a bank account using the following code: 329911# (Dial from either Registered or Unregistered number)
- Dial *329*911#
- Choose 1 for your USSD account.
- Choose option 2 for bank account.
- Enter your mobile phone number or the account number for your bank.
- Confirm the blocking of the presented Mobile Number/Bank Account and type the four-digit USSD PIN.
How to create FCMB Code For Transaction
Are you aware that you require a Transaction Code to make daily transfers of up to N500,000.00? If you haven’t already created your transaction code, please follow these straightforward steps:
- Dial *329*0#
- Select the Create/Reset code option.
- Choose an ATM Card (for customers with multiple cards)
- Enter the PIN for your ATM Card.
- Create a four-digit transaction code, for example, 1234.
- Type in your USSD PIN.
- Successfully generated transaction code
- Refer to the steps below for Dispute Resolution:
- On your cell phone, dial *329#.
- Select Self-Services from the menu
- Select Dispute Resolution, and then proceed to select your account